Knowledgebase: Linux Hosting
How do I use Webmail?
Posted by - NA - on 13 January 2011 09:41 PM
Our Unix Accounts offer a Webmail interface that allows you to access any of your email accounts from any computer with an internet connection in the world.
To access Webmail:
1. Type www.yourdomain.com/webmail/ into your web browser. (Note the trailing slash)
2. When prompted, enter the login* and password for the email account you wish to access.
3. You will then have the option of choosing from a variety of webmail systems (we recommend NeoMail)
4. If this is your first time using Webmail, you'll need to answer a few simple questions.
5. You're now ready to send and receive email messages while on the move!
*If you are accessing email for your main 'primary' account, your username will simply be "username", but if accessing email for any other accounts, you should use "firstname.lastname@example.org".